[wishlist] Ability to manually assign interlayers

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Edited Feb 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Hi,

We recently discovered your software, it is very nice. we mostly use an online paletization website to create our layouts but sometimes that is not sufficient for what we need, especially since it lacks manual stacking.

My request: is it possible to add the ability to remove interlayers or add them manually ?

Currently we have a pallet configuration for which we want to add an interlayer after every 5 layers, the issue is that in stackbuilder this does not add a bottom layer (this seems to be solved with an anti-slip interlayer)

can we have the option to tell stackbuilder to add an interlayer on the bottom and the option to remove an interlayer from the top if it has nothing more to stack on top of it ?

so you have 4 boxes per layer, 20 stacks high, this would result in a bottom interlayer followed by 3 more at 5/10/15 and the top one being skipped.

Is this possible to implement in a feature release ?
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2015 at 5:09 PM
Hi,
I am interested: which web site do you use to create your layouts?
Your request:
To get an interlayer on the bottom, you should use anti-slip interlayer,
There should not be an interlayer with no case above.
__Could you send a sample file (*.stb) or analysis report generated by StackBuilder so that I can reproduce the bug?__
Once the bug is reproduced, correcting it should not take long and you could expect a new version quickly.
Regards,
Feb 7, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Hi,

thanks for the quickreply, we use onpallet.com easy to use for simple loads but not much in customization.

this is the sample .stb. There is 1 Analaysis in it with the interlayer on top.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/cb71d7a2
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2015 at 8:59 AM
Version 2.0.4.0 should solve your problem regarding the presence of an interlayer with no case above.
Marked as answer by fgasnier71 on 2/15/2015 at 1:59 AM